Sunday, February 7, 2010

My friend is now a big jerk!

Dear BelievixMusa,


I'm aware that you do an advice column and I have a question. There's this boy that used to be my best friend and now he's a big jerk! He was like a brother to me. Everyday I try to socialize with him but he just ignores me. Finally I said to him, "When did you become such a jerk?" and my mom said that it was a good thing to do but I still don't feel good about it. So my official question is, "what do I do to get him to be my bfriend again?" Boys are so weird.
 
Well I think you two should talk.Find out why he was acting weird.This has never happened to me so I dont have much to say but I hope you two can because friends again.



I wish you luck,


believixMusa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoops! not bfriend! accident! he's not my boyfriend